Anyway, Monday Minute is something that's hosted at Is there a doctor in the house? and it's just a fun set of questions that you can answer and share with readers to answer too.
(1) What's your favorite time of day?
(2) Do you and your significant other send sexy texts?
(3) If you got your dream job anywhere in the US, where would you choose to move to?
(4) What are you wearing?
(5) If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
1. I don't think I have a favorite time of day. I dislike right when I wake up, because I'm still sleepy and wanting to sleep more, but give it a few minutes and I'm good to go. I enjoy my mornings with Isabelle, my free times while she naps, afternoons with Kaylee, my evenings with my family, and later evening time with the hubs while little ones are sleeping.
2. lol. We used to. Now it's more ... lovey texts than sexy texts. Perhaps we should bring sexy back :)
3. Well, if I had a dream job, you know I'd be making good money, so as cost of living wouldn't be an issue. I'd definitely want somewhere warm and somewhere big city. Houston is definitely a top choice, where my best friend lives. But I'd definitely be okay with Orlando, San Diego, Phoenix, somewhere like that. (while I've got that dream job, I'd like ability to take frequent vacations too!)
4. The same thing I wear almost everyday! A pair of black leggings, a nursing tank top, a KSU hoodie, and my slippers. (the slippers are exchanged for Uggs when I leave the house :) ) (and don't worry, I change leggings and hoodies on occasion!)
5. There is no skipping my work! Sure, I could say I'd have a day with NO housework, but honestly, that would just stress me out the next day, playing catch up for what I didn't do the day before. Boring reality aside, I'd like a day trip to Kansas City. Before baby came, we used to go about once a month for shopping, eating and fun family time :)
If you'd like to participate in the questions, I encourage you to visit Cristy's blog (http://happilyalawmama.blogspot.com/) and play along!