Yay, yay! I have a working icon now, instead of just html coding! Thanks so much to Jennifer @ Peas and Crayons for her help. And thanks to Cristy @ Happily a law mama for the questions again this week.
Without further ado, here they are:
(1) Do you use shaving cream when you shave? (thanks to Sierra for this one!)
(2) Name 2 things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
(3) What's your favorite song?
(4) If somebody asked you to sum yourself up in three words, what would they be?
(5) Out of the following three, which do you hate most: pineapples, cantaloupe, or strawberries?
1. I sure don't! I used to, way back when I was a teenager and wasn't responsible for buying all my own stuff, but nowadays, I just use shampoo or conditioner. I don't feel the need to buy an additional personal care item, and my shampoo works great! If I had sensitive skin that reacted badly, then I'd use shave gel, but I don't have the need for it.
2. A) I am very bad about talking about how I feel. I always have been, and I can't exactly say why. Chances are, if you ask me what's wrong, I'll say nothing, even if something is. Yes, I know this is bad for communication. The only rationalization I've been able to come to for why I do this is that I think if I give it time, my annoyance, unhappiness, or what have you with whatever situation is at hand will have passed, and therefore was no need to discuss it in the first place.
And B) I am very bad at being creative. I'm just not a creative person. Or crafty.
3. I don't have a one favorite song. Is that even possible? I have at the moment favorite songs, but those are constantly changing. At the moment, I really like "God Gave Me You" by Dave Barnes.
4. Me, in only three words? Hmmm. Stubborn, for sure. Ahhhh....I'm drawing a complete blank at any others. Maybe I'll come back to this one.
5. I don't hate any of those fruits. If I had to choose one though, maybe cantelope, cause it's the "plainest" of the three. Or maybe pineapple, because if I eat too much the acidity makes my mouth burn.