Here's a little secret. Ever since Isabelle entered my life, 7 months ago, there's a small chance that I might possibly be running late on a regular basis. Maybe.
I figure if I'm behind in real life, it only makes sense that I'm behind in the blog world too.
Thus, a Monday Minute on Tuesday. It's all good, right?
Here's this week's questions:
(1) Where do you get your pizza from?
(2) How would you define your decorating style?
(3) Where do you regularly buy your clothes?
(4) What was the last clothing item you purchased?
(5) What do you prefer in your home: candles or flowers?
1. We usually order from Papa Johns.
Need I say more?
Double bonus: Papa Johns has partnered with my daughter's school, and one night a month they donate 10% of their profits to her school. Eating pizza = doing good deeds :)
2. My decorating style = minimalist. I HATE clutter, although sadly you would never know from seeing my house. It's cluttered. There is not enough room for four people and all our stuff.
However, aside from that, I'm just not a "trinket" person. I'd much rather have bare shelves. Trinkets make for much more work when dusting. I do like art on the walls, and I love displaying pics of my kiddos.
3. I don't think I have a regular place that I buy clothes from. I'll shop just about anywhere, from Macy's to Gap to Target to Dillards to Forever 21. When it comes to things like jeans and shoes, I want higher quality stuff. When it comes to things like sundresses, I love the cheapy stuff from Forever 21. Honestly, though, it's rare that I shop for myself anymore. It's all about cute stuff for the kiddos.
4. Jean shorts! It was a need, not a want, but luckily I found a few cute pairs. None of mine from last year fit anymore. I'm back down to a size 3.
5. Candles, no doubt. Sure, flowers are pretty, but I don't have much use for them. They just sit and wither and die. I'd much rather have chocolates over flowers on valentines day :) Oh wait. We weren't talking about food. I get so easily sidetracked. Yankee candles and Woodwick candles are my favorite. I love spicy smells, like cinnamon.
Where's your favorite place to buy clothes from?