It's Friday, and I'm linking up with another round of Fill in the Blank Friday.
I'm actually somewhat annoyed on this particular Friday, and am writing a post about said annoyance to hopefully give me a better perspective. I hope to have that post up within the next few hours, and I'd certainly love some feedback about it.
In the meantime, I certainly hope you're having a better Friday. If you'd like, head on over to this blog and you can join in and link up your own fill in the blank Friday post.
1. My most prized possession is it's odd, but I can't really think of any possession I'd consider prized. To me, a possession is just that - a thing. Right now, I'm really loving my kindle, but I wouldn't call it a prized possession. I always love my collection of gorgeous overpriced purses, but again, not prized. People aren't prized, so I can't name my family. I guess I don't have any answer.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be I'd probably stay in my 20's. My childhood was just fine, but I know I kept waiting to "grow up" so I don't think I'd be satisfied to stay that age. Same with the teenage years. Maybe I'd want to revisit my college years, since I never experienced the typical college life. I was pregnant with my oldest halfway through my freshman year, and had her the summer after freshman year. While I continued going to school and still got my bachelor's within 4 years, it definitely wasn't your typical college life full of parties and carelessness. I'm very content with my phase in life now, being a wife and mom. And while I don't mind getting older, up to my 60s or so, I'm really not looking forward to getting old.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is pre-baby, I'd say taking a road trip with the family. That would still be my answer, as Isabelle is very travel-friendly, but I've grown accustomed to lazy weekends at home. I just enjoy spending time with those I love. And eating delicious food :)
4. My outlook on life is more positive than negative. I'd rather focus on the good than the bad. I have been so blessed, and I have it way better than I even realize. God is so good.
5. If you want to annoy me, just use improper grammar and spelling. Or whine about personal, inappropriate for the general public things on facebook. Or drive slow in the fast lane. Or do things that very obviously display your ineptitude as a parent.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to snacks. I am a snack-a-holic. Also, kids. I have a special place for children in my heart.
7. When dressing for the day one should wear something that fits!!! Ahh, I understand that we all come in different shapes and sizes, and I'm not here to judge, but dress appropriately, and in your proper size. Don't try to squeeze your body into something that very obviously was not meant to fit you! As for myself, personally, I went through the always need to look cute and stylish phases, and I'm currently in the is it comfortable and can I nurse while wearing it phase. It's not as fun!
Oh dear. I cannot get the underlining to turn off. Yes, I tried to click the underline icon in my toolbar. Didn't work.
What are you looking forward to this weekend?