Isabelle and I tried to stay gone for a few hours yesterday while our roof was being removed and a new one put on, but there's only so much you can do out and about with a baby before you feel like a terrible mom for dragging your sleepy kiddo around, trying to kill time. We ended up coming home in the afternoon and just lived through the roofing sounds. Today is quiet, and I'm loving it.
Now for a little fill in the blank Friday, and then I must go do some chores.
1. I am looking forward to tonight!! I always complain that my little mid-sized city doesn't have much to offer or much to do, but once a month we have an event called 'Final Friday' that takes place downtown and tons of different art galleries and independent little stores are open to display art by local artists. While I enjoy the art somewhat, I more just enjoy being out and walking around and enjoying time with my family.
2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is eating raw cookie dough or cake batter. I feel like it's totally acceptable as a child, but that you should "grow out of that phase" as an adult. For example, I don't remember either of my parents ever eating any raw dough, and when I bake now, my husband always declines too. I'd almost rather have the dough over the baked good.
3. My favorite car is for years, I've loved and wanted a Lexus RX 330. It's very much out of our budget though.
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be summertime year round!! I have no use for cold weather. I don't enjoy it, at all. I like sunshine and getting to be outside. Plus I love wearing sundresses :) I also really love being tan.
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is take a nap, if I'm sleepy, or if not, snuggle up with a good book and a delicious dessert. yes, I am a stereotypical woman.
6. This weekend will be busy! We're going out tonight, like I said, and will be getting up early Saturday to go to the farmer's market and Kaylee's soccer game. Sunday will be another early day, as we'll be going to a half marathon to cheer on one of my best friends. She's going to rock that race!
7. If I were a color, I'd be pink or aqua because, those are my favorite colors. Notice most of my blog is in shades of pink and aqua. Those were also my wedding colors.
Now I need to know,
What's something embarrassing that you love?
I'll be back this afternoon, to announce a winner from the TruKid giveaway share my photo Friday pics :)