So let's make this short and sweet, shall we?!
1. What I love most about my home is also what I dislike - how small it is! We truly do need more room, but the smaller the house, the less I have to keep clean! I also like our dining room - the walls are painted a cheerful light shade of yellow, and all the wood and trim is white. It's perdy.
2. I'm excited because, I AM going to get a lot accomplished today. I am, I am! (If I say it enough times, it becomes true, right??.
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is to stay busy. If I sit, I will dwell on the frustration and it will grow. I'm not a big gym go-er, or runner, but I will pace around my house and clean up and get things accomplished and that usually helps. I'm just not a still person, period.
4. Currently I am craving my half priced frappuccino that I'll be getting this afternoon at Starbucks! YUM! .
5. The thing I love most about my mom is that she's always been willing to be 100% open and honest with me. She didn't sugar coat things, or try to bring things down to a little kid level...she always treated me like an adult - in a good way. I also love that we can have the relationship we do now - she'll always be my mom, but she's my friend now too! .
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be something about the undomestic mother. I'm fairly confident in my mothering skills, but I feel like I'm lacking in other domestic/crafty/supermom areas .
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be carbs and cheese! Yes, please! .
I hope to be back later this afternoon, with a more picture-full post, and some thoughts from swim lessons last night!
What's the most fabulous part of your Friday?